- Register interest by clicking on the tab “Register interest” under the Admissions tab and enter student details.
- Please click IGVO – registration document 2018 for a list of documents needed to be submitted with the application.
- Click on “Apply now” under Admissions tab to complete and submit the application form along with all relevant and upload required documents. Control your checklist and pay application fee.
- Arrange a short tour of the school after submitting the application. You will need to pay an application fee. This can be followed by an (skype) interview with the Head of School via email@example.com
Please note that appointments for an interview are scheduled only after a complete application form along with relevant documents have been submitted and the application fee is paid.
- Arrange for student to sit entrance test if required.
- Admission officers will be in touch with previous school of student.
- After acceptance letter is received, parents will be sent an invoice for payment of part of the tuition fee, which should be paid within two weeks.
- A place is reserved for the student after payment of the invoice.
- Parent will receive a letter of information for the first day of school in the first week of July or any other appropriate date depending on entry date of the student in the school.
- The student will receive a language profile form that needs to be filled and returned to the school. This allows the student to be placed in the appropriate language groups.
Enrolment is possible at any time during the school year, as long as space is available. In cases where it is not possible to determine the student’s academic ability from the documentation and references provided, the student may be expected to complete an entrance test. The entrance test will consist of an English and Mathematics component.